Fort Worth youth soccer's mission is to: encourage children to be a part of the largest youth sport in the world; provide youth with organized competition in a safe environment; teach the youth the value of sportsmanship and competition; and emphasize the balance between scholastic and athletic endeavors.
- TROPHIES. Trophies are available for distribution in the office. All U4-U8 teams receive participation trophies. Most teams have already picked these up. If you have not, any team representative may do so during posted office hours at Benbrook. 1st and 2nd place trophies are available for U9 and up teams. As soon as the online standings are sufficient (and correct) to show that a team is guaranteed a particular place (and only that place), you may pick up your trophies also.
- PHOTOS, Individual and Team. By TSS Photography. http://www.tsspictures.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; 817-251-8251. Spring 2014 Photo Days are March 22 and April 5. Link to the TSS web page for scheduling your team and all other information.
- FWYSA Rules: Complete and Summary
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOCK YOUR DOORS & HIDE BELONGINGS IN CAR!
- Ft. Worth youth soccer is always interested in your feedback. If you have any questions or commments you would like to share, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
This message will be updated ONLY if there is a change in field status.